Ventrix Advertising, a leader in higher education media online, is teaming up with healthcare experts across the country to create EduMed, a website dedicated to helping students and young professionals find information about medical- and health-related education programs. We're currently recruiting healthcare experts to review (and sometimes edit) career- and education-related content for accuracy. Each assignment will be a content page of ~2,500 words, it is written for a non-healthcare audience, and is mostly text-based. Examples include: "How to Become a Medical Assistant," "RN-to-BSN bridge programs," and "All About Dental Hygiene School." This freelance position would be short-term at first, but could grow into something longer-term if both parties are happy with the work.
Responsibilities: Edit and/or comment on the accuracy of the information included. Provide direct suggestions on anything that's wrong and/or incomplete. Answer any questions from an editor related to your feedback or specific recommendations/edits.
Experience: A current or former medical…
I'm looking for a WordPress onpage SEO expert who will fix AHREFS errors. Some of these errors include:
1. Run an ahrefs site audit
2. Fix all errors or mark them off as NA. These errors include:
– Internal links to dead pages
– Internal Redirects
– Redirect Chains
– Knowledge of using the better search replace WordPress plugin
– Ability to view and understand source code issues
– HTTPS page has internal links to HTTP
– Orphaned pages
– Knowledge of how to properly setup Yoast SEO pluginPosted On: June 05, 2019 08:37 UTCCategory: Sales & Marketing > SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Skills: On-Page Optimization, PHP, SEO Audit, SEO Keyword Research Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply