Website Ultimate SEO LLC
The position fills the need at Ultimate SEO LLC and the affiliated non-profit LFI. LFI is a tech training 501c3. One of its programs includes KTU. So the individual chosen will need a broad background and understanding of financial requirements for LLCs as well as nonprofit corporations.
If you’re interested in just the LLC or nonprofit separate positions can be created.
Compensation is negotiable but limited and may include equity in Ultimate SEO LLC.
We’re open to contract freelancers filling this area of need or an employee. This is a part time position with less than 10 hours a week expected. As organizations grow position can grow to match need.
Must have experience with Accounting, Quickbooks knowledge preferred. Bachelors or substantial financial or banking experience required, masters preferred.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
Give A Break Program: Ultimate SEO has a long history of working with the area’s residents who may lack a high school education, computer, transportation or who have a criminal record. Any one of these can often prevent a person from entering work and we believe thats not fair.
We believe in giving anyone interested in working a break regardless of their circumstances or economical status. If you are interested in technology and are open to learning we encourage you to apply.
Ultimate SEO does not discriminate and welcomes everyone’s unique perspective in life.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org