One of our favorite SEO activities is performing a full site audit. It’s a discovery and whether the client is seeking it because of a decrease in traffic or just because they think its been awhile we can always provide actionable advice based on the site’s specific data.
Our site audits can range in complexity and degree of depth from a high level review that can be completed in about a day to an in depth review of multiple data collection tools providing various insight and trended keyword positioning. Typically our full review can be ready within two weeks or less.
Our custom SEO audit for sites larger than a hundred pages includes:
- Full crawl of the customers site checking for page status, linkage and structure, html code errors and up to 30,000 files.
- Analysis and reconciliation of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Keyword Analysis
- Backlink Review
- Competitor Review
- Search Engine Positioning Review (Google, Google Mobile, Yahoo & Bing)
- Technical SEO Review (Server, Technical Delivery, CDN, Security, Image Optimization, Page Speed)
- Social Media Review
- Domain Authority and Trust Review
- PPC Ad Review
- Opportunities Highlights
- Multiple Reporting Sites Review – How does Moz, SEMrush, SEOProfiler, Ahrefs and more see your site.
All of this data is collected and available to you for review. Usually this data collection produces about 500 pages of information. We review it and search out the most relevant and actionable items you can undertake and write a report that generally simplifies all 500 pages into about 25 or more pages.
Once we have presented the audit report to you our full audits include up to 2 hours of phone consultation broken up into two meetings. These allow you to ask us questions about the audits findings and ensure you’re able to use this information to make real improvements.
Want to review a copy of previous reviews to see what you’ll gain from our audit? Contact us and we’ll provide it. Ultimate SEO is not a high pressure sales organization. We won’t hound you we’ll just provide the resources you request to help you decide on your own if you want our services.
The audits can be customized to meet your needs or budget and range from $500 to $3000 depending upon the sites size and level of review required.
Audit Packages Available
High Level SEO Review
- High Level SEO Review collects data in all the areas noted and provides an overview of your sites SEO in a report about 4 or 5 pages long.
Technical SEO Only Review
- How each page is performing for visitors. What you can do to improve load time and page speed.
Competitor’s Site SEO Review
- What sites link to you in a helpful way and which might not? Anchor text and where you should seek backlinks.
Keywords and Position Ranking SEO Review
- What are the keywords of your site and why? How do they rank and what opportunities do you have with these?
PPC Campaign Review
- Adwords and or Bing Ads review of your campaigns and effectiveness of these at delivering conversions.
Full Custom SEO Review
- Under 100 pages on site
Full Custom SEO Review
- More than 100 pages on site
To checkout and complete the order for these services visit our Customer Portal site or contact us.